Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Light Up My Life Hunt Hints

1. Sour Pickles "Check the hint giver"
2. ThatChick "I should really clean up around my toys!"
3. !Paule-icious "See you ..."
4. X-Clusives Animations "You Light up my life was my parents wedding song,  Some choose Somewhere Over The Rainbow, See out this song for our gift"
5. MISS JEWELL "Gatcha!"
6. Dreamscape Wedding Design "A lil bit of sunshine goes a long way."
7. Dondi's Doodads "Check the hint giver"
8. Barely Legal Couture "I Love Computer Clovers"
9. The Happy Hat "The HUNT HINTS will by far tell you of where to find the jar. "
10. ARTIC STORM "Oh Casper! Where could my gift be? Just click on me for redelivery"
11. MAD Design "Come on in through the door but dont forget to change the floor, Smell fresh air and take a seat to get your final treat."
12. Inara's Fantasy Couture "On the back wall"
13. QUE RICO Design "Let's go to Lighting and find Mei"
14. ::cute as f*ck:: "Shoot for the moon!"
15. Emerald Couture "Emeralds shine! "
16. ~{The Purple Facade}~ "Take me out on the jar today, We'll drink stout and we'll be okay..."
17. Harambee-Gwassi Kenya Charity Shop "I'm among the bunnies!"
18. Kittycat's Creations "I fantasize bout lights.