Sunday, February 1, 2015

Nature Walk Hunt Hints

1. Sour Pickles "Check the hint giver"
2. Co*Motion "As Pictured"
3. Dondi's Doodads "Click the hint giver"
4. Tool Shed " Look around when you land. You just might find what you're looking for."
5. Park Place "You can find me in the garden shop. out there does nature reign..Look over by the water wall and seek the metal crane."
6. Clutter for Builders " If you can take a hint, you can find me."
7. Dragons Are Too Seldom "Trees for the "Trees""
8. Pepu "Smile"
9. Naughty Naughty "Goin on a Nature Hunt Shopping for Cocktails and Looking at Fireworks"
10. Harambee Gwassi-Kenya Charity Shop ".Where the African tip jar sends the golden smoke!"
11. *ZK* Designs - Home & Garden "Oh my, everything including the kitchen sink. Please find me before I drown!"
12. The Happy Hat "The Hunt Hints tell the tale..."
13. Fantasy China "Up there , where the horns does not make sound"
14. TMD: Thistle Moon Designs ""Meow!  Got you!""
15. Artic Storm "Around sharp corners and into empty spaces may you find the trees up high
"
16. Peeps " It may be after December, but still tis the Season all the same."
17. Texture Me True "You have to be gifted to find me"
18. POMPOSITY "m High In The Sky"
19. LOoLOo's and Platypus "2nd's tick away"
20. *ToXiC*H* "My star shines bright over my coffee table nicely."
21. Holli Pocket SKIP FOR NOW
22. Stitches Creations SKIP FOR NOW
23. Incendia Outdoors "Time for a cuddle in the wagon."
24. The Ferret & Hedgie Shoppee "Tiny's just like regular Avatar's love to have "Keychains""