Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Birthday Blitz Hints

1. Divalicious􀀶 "Join the update group for lots of sweet deals"
2. amuse􀀷 "The unicorns are watching over this one"
3. Bellies􀀧 "After a birthday party, cupcakes tend to turn up on the floor."
4. Pole􀀩 "Roll in the Hay"
5. Illicit Designs􀀪 WE SHOULD ALL TAKE TIME TO STOP AND SMELL THE FLOWERS"
6. Rotten Defiance􀀯 "I like candles on my Birthday Cake"
7. Fuzion Fashions􀀨 "Hint....somewear bye the lucky chairs"
8. Thunder 'N Lightning􀀮 "Hope those crumbs don't get all over that pillow"
9. MarMar Creations􀀭 "Try not to get me all over your cloths."
10. [BedlaM]􀀬 Thats not a knife...THIS is a knife"
11. [aRAWRa] 􀀰 "I'd look cute in these jeans!"
12. Brass in Pockets􀀫 "Why I am hiding here just does not COMPUTER"
13. Acide􀀱 "I'm a part of the nautre"
14. Kabuki Creations 􀀲 "Look for it in the Couple Sitting Pose Sections "
15. ANCAYI􀀳 "Urban building"
16. MAC'S SuperShack 􀀔 "You say it's your Birthday..."
17. Dark Vision Gothic/Fantasy Art 􀀕 "In fire. hint is. dont burn the cake\"
18. Kismet􀀖 "Don't paint them Alice! We like them the colour they are!"
19. ALI COUTURE􀀗 "WANNA FEEL LUCKY"
20. Glad Rags􀀘 "Be cool :)"
21. [hate this]􀀙 "I am the cupcake of doom!"
22. Butterfly Effectz􀀚 "All that hunting has wore you out , have a seat on the rug hand have some coffee with your cupcake"
23. Musical Dreams 􀀢 "Is it because you love me or you're chasing cars?"
24. X-Clusives Animations􀀛 "Not only will our ROMANCE animations TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY, but so will blowing out all your birthday candles."
25. FunKtional Furniture􀀴 "You'll get sticky fingers lookin for me"
26. Miss Murder􀀟 "I'm yummy"
27. LEMANIA INDIGO DESIGNS􀀠 "Upstairs in the corner lyes My Honor Hair"
28. Oddment􀀞 "Leonard doesn't bite. But he might getcha!"
29. kidz Gitawayz􀀝
30. Nik-kos 􀀜 "A spiked cupcake is still full of sweetness!!! "
31. The Mad Catter 􀀡 "This Mad Catter will be joining the party for a sugar fix"
32. Canningham Homes & Creations 􀀵 "For my birthday I want lemon flavored cupcakes! "
33. Boof􀀦 "Taking a break"
34. Crystal Designs􀀥
35. SB Wear􀀤 "I am not where you would think"
36. SculptyliciouZ 􀀣 "The Ghost and the Castle of Bricks"
37. Sour Pickles "Be Lazy With Me"